USPSA Pepper Popper Rear-Fall
Handgun Use, 5/16″ Mild Steel, Folds Flat
USPSA Pepper Popper Rear Fall steel target is a standard size target made per USPSA Shape and Size specifications. This USPSA Pepper Popper, Model 4003, is a standard model that is made with 5/16″ thick mild steel.
Photo below shows other popper target models that are available from RangeMaster Rowdy Steel Target that are designed per other USPSA spec poppers.
Pepper Popper Features:
The Rear-Fall Popper targets are designed to fall back when hit.
They are equipped with adjustments to compensate for un-leveled ground and impact from smaller caliber guns.
The Rear-Fall targets have a large base with a hole for staking to the ground.
Rear Fall Poppers fold flat for easy transport.
Can easily be field painted for better shot recognition.
These steel targets are cut with a very high pressure waterjet cutting technology that unlike plasma cutting, provides very smooth and warp free edges.
|Gun / Ammo:|
|Target Material:||5/16" Mild Steel|
|Base:||Included - Large base with holes for staking to the ground.|
Adjustments to compensate for un-leveled ground and impact from smaller caliber guns.
|Size, Weight:||42" tall with 12" diameter target|
|Transportability:||Folds flat for Easy Transport and Storage.|
READ THIS WARNING & PRODUCT WARNING BEFORE USING.
- Always Maintain the following Minimum Safe Distance from the shooter to targets. Shooter shall not get closer than these distances to any Lewis Targets. All others should stay behind the line of fire.
- 30 Feet for Handguns
- 50 Yards for Rimfire Rifles
- 150 Yards for Centerfire Rifles
- Always wear approved safety glasses & ear protection when shooting or observing shooting at any Lewis Target.
- Never fire a gun under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- To reduce the likelihood of (a) bullet ricochet, DO NOT USE jacketed ammunition.
- All shooters must be trained & qualified in the proper and safe use of firearms.
- Minors shooting at targets must do so under proper and qualified adult supervision.
- Always inspect the targets before & after use for proper and safe operation. Do not use a target if any damage or improper operation is found.
Due to its size and/or weight, this target ships on a pallet by LTL Freight Only. For this reason it can not be purchased with online shopping cart. To purchase please contact us and we would be glad to quote you the freight Cost based on your location.
USPSA Colt Speed Steel Popper Rear-Fall
USPSA Classic Popper Rear-Fall
USPSA Mini Pepper Popper Rear-Fall
USPSA Mini Classic Popper Rear-Fall